MBCA NEPA Links:
- Mercedes-Benz Logo Shirts from Lands End -
Lands End logo shirts are now ready to be ordered.
We can show our Mercedes spirit at car events, picnics, etc. Go on their website, create your login and user password, and order.
Pres. Mike Ziegler reports that he ordered himself a polo shirt with two buttons down in front and it fits real nice and the quality is good.
You will need to specify the color of shirt. If asked for a color thread for the logo, you may want to select blue because that is our color.
They can also be purchased through the Business Outfitters catalog by Lands' End magazine, a special book from Lands' End available by
calling Lands End at 800-770-9315.
AssistSM - the first-ever use of QR codes to help first responders react
faster and more safely. Something this simple can help save lives.
to scan the QR codes within Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Section on MBCA.org
- Keystone (Harrisburg) Section on MBCA.org
- Delaware Valley (Philadelphia) Section on MBCA.org
- Northern New Jersey Section
- Das Awkscht Fescht, Macungie PA
- Deutsche Classic, Oley Fairgrounds PA
- New Hope Car Show, New Hope PA
- Pocono Raceway, Long Pond PA
- Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance, Edgemont PA
This page last updated at
23:29:46 EDT on September 09, 2018.
Our Bylaws state:
All events of the Section shall be limited to members of the MBCA and their invited guests.
All motoring events shall be limited to Mercedes-Benz automobiles.
(Unless specifically waived by the Directors.)
Please send your questions and/or comments to the
© Copyright 2012-2022 MBCA Northeastern Pennsylvania Section -
All rights reserved.